This website collects some information about its users in order to improve the visitor experience, for example the browser type or language used. Some third-party cookies are used for additional services:
Comments Social Network
Starico treats all personal data of users/visitors in full respect of the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The treatment of any data provided will be carried out mainly through the use of electronic means, in accordance with current regulations. Appropriate security measures have been implemented to prevent illegal, incorrect and unauthorized use of all collected data.
- Starico only uses technical cookies and session cookies.
- Are also used third-party cookies for statistical purpose. The service is provided by:
- Cookies and usage data to allow social interactions on external platforms or directly related to the pages of this website. These services are provided by:
- We don’t use profiling cookies.
- Block third-party cookies. These are not essential to navigate but can improve the user experience and provide social services (such as like or +1 buttons) and interaction (comment management system).
Instruction: [Chrome] [Firefox] [IE/Edge] [Safari]
- Switch your browser to anonymous surfing, through which you can navigate leaving no traces of your navigation. The site will not remember the user and all new cookies are deleted when the navigation ends.
- Delete cookies, periodically using the appropriate functions present in all modern browsers. Please refer to the documentation of your browser for more details.
Starico c/o Andrea Brandi – Via Gobbato 17 – 80038 Pomigliano (NA) Italy